We often talk about reviews in the realm of productivity. Whether they are daily or weekly or monthly, we look at what we are doing and set up the next batch of tasks. One of the things it is easy to get caught up in, however, is the doing-doing-doing instead of asking myself how I am doing.
In the article Seven Questions That Will Change Your Life | Alex Shalman . com, there are seven questions I believe that should be asked:
1. What will I try to improve on next week?
2. What was I most proud of this week?
3. What was my biggest accomplishment this week?
4. What have I done to get closer to my life goals this week?
5. What was hard for me this week, and why?
6. What was my biggest waste of time this week?
7. What did I do this week that made me ashamed?
I think these questions should be part of people’s periodic reviews. For after all, isn’t the point of productivity also to look at our accomplishments and failures as well as getting things done?