There are a lot of good task lists and task management applications out there. Some are simply checklists; others allow you to classify and search; and some, like Accomplist, take it a step further.
Accomplist allows you to add lists to lists, order by sequential or parallel action (think automatic next actions) as well as tag, re-tag and view. Here are some screen shots, because they show the application in action:
This screen shows the inbox. To enter tasks, you just touch the Add New Task and start typing. If you want to add more detail, you double-tap.
The Lists section allows you to enter projects, or multiple-step tasks. You can choose either sequential actions or parallel actions for the lists, and add sub-lists as well.
The organizer lets you see things by date  and each task can be tagged to appear on the focus list.
- Easy, flexible recurring tasks
- Easy to add tasks, lists and nested lists
- Colorful, fun interface
- Easy to filter tasks to custom criteria based on tagging
- Quickly add things to the focus (target) list with a touch
- Quickly and easily add lists, tags, and smart tags
- Backup and restore to Dropbox
- Only has data entry on iOS device
- Doesn’t link to other software or import data
I liked what I saw on this software. I will keep watching it in the future, because as soon as they have a desktop data entry, I will be moving my projects from paper into Accomplist!
Appsolutelee provided me with a free copy of the software to enable me to write this review.
Photo by Accomplist