On Fridays I pull the best of my blog readings to share with readers. Topics can come from anywhere, and cover anything.
This week I highlight articles on
- not pushing yourself too hard; an analog task tracking/prioritization on the wall
- how Bill Nye The Science Guy works
- why you should take notes by hand (and plan by hand!)
- lessons from dogs on expectations
- the most important question to ask yourself at the end of the day
- when time-tracking hurts
- saving money on food
- what success boils down to
- washing grapes
- more uses for your slow cooker
- …and more!