Wednesdays are simplicity days at SimpleProductivity blog.
A few weeks ago I had someone who is not following productivity look over my site, to see what she would turn up. Her one suggestion (thanks, Mom!) was to make it easier to get started.
Consequently, I went back through the posts and figured out what I thought would be the best for a new person to see. Here are the articles. (They can also be found by clicking on the Getting Started category link on the side bar)
Articles In Getting Started:
- Getting Started With The Whys Productivity
- Simplicity: Getting Down To Basics
- What Are You Being Productive For?
- Do You Really Need to Get More Done?
- Single Best Productivity Tip: Simplify
- The Secret To Getting Anything Started Easier
- The Secret to Increased Productivity – Single Tasking
- Essentials to Productivity
- Why You Shouldn’t Finish Something That Has No Value
- Clutter and Productivity: Introduction
- The One Thing Everyone Should Know About Productivity Systems
- 7 Ways to Increase Productivity…By Moving Stuff
- Flylady and GTD: A Study of Similarities
- Flylady: What is It?
- Getting Things Done: What is It?
Photo by Matt loves kicks