When I chose the word “grow” as my theme for the year (see Planning for the New Year), I realized I was going to have to make myself accountable. So here is my February checkin:
- I started walking again in the mornings
- I started a course in clearing spaces in my home (I’m halfway through)
- I have knocked 14 blog maintenance items off the task list
- I have finished reading and reviewing two books for the blog
- I have made significant progress in a self-study course on self-development
This in spite of two rounds of illness and the onset of Girl Scout cookies sales.
- I will finish the clearing spaces course
- I will complete the Build-A-Better-Blog course (second time through).
- I will finish the scarf I have been making since July
- I will pull out the NaNoWriMo 2008 book and plot out a timeline to finish and edit it.
- I will restart my cleaning schedule in the 13 zone format.
Photo by iChaz