Once I looked at my evenings, the next logical step for figuring out how I want to restructure my life is to look at my weekends. They are my largest chunk of free time, yet I have spent many weekends playing catch up, or doing things that don’t move me toward where I want to be.
My Ideal Weekend
- Relaxing. I want to spend time not rushing hither and yon.
- Limited blogging. I want to only deal with blog business (comments, updates, orders) on Saturdays.
- Tech free Sundays. I want to not connect to the internet at all on Sundays. Posibly not the computer, but this may waver depending on writing needs.
- One hour of housework only. At most I want to spend an hour on housework. No more days spent cleaning and running errands.
- Game or movie night. I want to have Saturday night to spend watching movies with my family, or playing board games.
It’s a simple list, but it represents profound changes for me. What would your ideal weekend look like? Write it down, and share below.
Photo by ClickFlashPhotos / Nicki Varkevisser
Articles In The Series:
- Life Reboot: Where Do You Start?
- Your Ideal Evening
- What Do I Want My Weekends To Look Like?
- What Do I Want More Of In My Life?
- What Do I Want Less Of In My Life?
- Projects, Open Loops and the RAM Dump
- Thinning Projects
- Doing A Time Audit
- Eliminating Time Wasters
- Do You Have Brain Thrash?
- How To Streamline Inputs
- How To Plan A Month
- How To Make A Weekly Plan