Fridays are tip days at SimpleProductivity blog.
I love tips. I used to read Hints From Heloise books when I was growing up. Now that I’m grown, there is a whole bunch of tip sites out there. Here are my favorites:
- Tip Nut. This is my go-to site for all sorts of things, from printables, to crafts, to recipes to cleaning tips. It’s the first place I stop if I am looking for something relating to the home.
- Lifehacker.com. Lifehacker is all over the place as far as tips, but I like the articles when they poll the readers.
- Stepcase Lifehack. Another life hacking site, this one is not as scattered and doesn’t have the volume of Lifehacker.com, making it easier to find articles.
- Crazy Aunt Purl. This is the site of an author whose first book, Drunk, Divorced and Covered In Cat Hair is a hoot. Mostly about knitting and cats, I have also
- Dumb Little Man. This site seems to have a smattering of all sorts of tips, but focused more on personal development.
- Wise Bread. This site is about money, and making wise use of it. I stop here to find frugal alternatives, recipes and other excellent money advice.
What are your favorite sites? Share below.
Photo by zenera