Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- I love how Heinrich at the Positivity Blog always focuses on real solutions to problems. In “How to Turn a Bad Day Around: 5 Helpful Steps”, he does a wonderful job. My favorite? Being grateful. It never fails.
- A good reminder from Leo: it counts what you do today. From “» Get Back on Track”
- My only question with this is “why”? From Lifehacker’s “Tipping Teacup Eliminates Tea Bags, Balls, and Other Infusers”
- I haven’t been this excited about something for a long time! I see another “break” product coming out of this. From Lifehacker’s “DIY Food Item Magnets Help Keep Track of What’s in Your Freezer”
- I can’t be bothered with coupons. How about you? Do you believe in them, and follow Lifehacker’s tips? Or do you ignore them too? From “The Best, Non-Crazy Ways to Use Grocery Coupons”
- To me, I don’t need balance and serenity so much after a productive day, but rather after a frantic hyper-productive one. Some great tips from Life Optimizer’s “10 Ways to Find Balance and Serenity After a Productive Day”
- A great article from Dumb Little Man on “5 Small Things You Can Do Today to Infuse Your Day with Positivity”. And they’re not all about changing your thinking!
- I agree with this article from Lifehack. Some of us are just not morning people. I’ve used most of these tips with some success, but others I will try. (For the record, I have an alarm clock in the bathroom so that I have to go into another room to turn it off!) From “7 Morning Hacks to Jumpstart Your Day”.
- Some great tips on how to “How to Cleanup Your Web Reading” from Lifehack.org.
- An interesting question from Dumb Little Man: “Is Time Management Really Such a Good Idea? – by Dumb Little Man”
- Concise advice from the folks at Daytimer on “4 Ways to Avoid Schedule Overload Each Day”
- This post was aimed at writers, but I think it applies to goals in general. From Writer Unboxed, “Be a More Confident Writer: 5 Choices That Might Be Hurting Instead of Helping”
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you always got.” The Positivity Blog has some ways to change things up a bit at “21 Ways to Do the Unusual Thing Today and Start Creating a Positive Change in Your Life”
Photo by blinkingidiot