Fridays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- I use two of these items…Boomerang and Gmelius. I will be looking at more soon, as I try and make Gmail more usable. From “Clean Up Your Messy Gmail with These Extensions and Services”
- This is a good way to get away from your desk: apply the rule to reduce eyestrain to your movement. From Lifehacker’s
“Use the 20-20-20 Rule to Fight the Effects of Sitting All Day Long”
- I love the movie Office Space. Wisebread has a fun little article on it at “7 Secrets About Life and Career From “Office Space”"
- My daughter likes to stash socks in the sofa cushions. Here are other placed you can look for missing socks. From Wisebread’s “Where to Find Missing Socks”
- I love this idea for keeping track of school information. Pictures! From Parent Hack’s “”Organize” school flyers by storing them as pictures on your phone”
- I guess it is the geek in me that thinks this is really cool. But then the practical says No! From Lifehacker’s “Remote Start Your Car with a Text Message”
- There is a great infographic out there on simplifying your finances. Check out Green Dot’s “Simplify Your Personal Finances”
Photo by TheWanderingAmerican