Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- I’ve been having issues with mid-afternoon energy slumps. Pick The Brain has a good article on things we can all do to avoid these low-energy times. “10 Simple Ways to Balance Your Energy Levels Throughout the Day”
- Here are some great rules from Creative Something: “The rules of a creator’s life.”
- Whoever would have thought that something we do for kids is beneficial for us too? From the Happiness Project’s “A Secret To More Happiness And Energy? Give Yourself A Bedtime.”
- This is a great tip for finding things on your iPod/iPhone/iPad. From Lifehacker’s “Organize Your Apps by Action Instead of Category for a More Intuitive Find-and-Launch System”
- Too many choices can be overwhelming. Tiny Buddha has an article on “Why Too Much Choice is Stressful and 7 Simple Ways to Limit It”
- Pick The Brain has an article with a question everyone should ask themselves: “The Productivity Contradiction – Do We Really Want to be Highly Productive?”
Photo by NASA Goddard Photo and Video