Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- Anti-procrastination tips abound. Stepcase Lifehack has some new ones, including “create something everyday (sic)” and “create a playlist”. Check out the rest at “29 Ways to Beat Procrastination Once and For All”
- Marc And Angel have a list of “12 Stressful Things to Stop Tolerating”. There are some interesting ones here – mounting personal debt, old shame, and reluctance to say what you need to say
- My crockpot is my right hand in the kitchen. Here are “25 Great, Cheap, and Easy Crock Pot Recipes”. And most of them don’t involve cream-of-something soup!
- I have never been able to make appointments with myself work, as Stepcase Lifehack suggests in “How to Use a Calendar to Create Time and Space”. What do you think? Do they work?
- This is too cool. I can’t tell you how many times I have broken or split a nail trying to get keys onto a ring. As Lifehacker suggests, use a staple remover! From “Use a Staple Remover to Easily Add Keys to Your Keyring”
- I’ve done the metal shower rings on a metal shower rod thing too. Yikes! Lifehacker has a great article on how to avoid it. From “Make Hangers and Shower Curtains Glide with Wax Paper”
Photo by digitalpimp.