Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- The title says it all: “4 Critical Ways You Can Stop Wasting Time Today”. From Stepcase Lifehack.
- There’s a lot of interest in Pinterest floating around the web these days. A good intro to it can be found at Daily Blog Tip’s “What Is Pinterest?”
- Bad days are one thing. Habitual negativity can have a lasting impact. Wise Bread tells us “6 Ways to Banish Negative Thoughts”
- Life Optimizer breaks down habits in a way I’ve never seen laid out before. From “How to Break Bad Habits and Develop Good Ones”
- Three things I haven’t seen on a stop doing list appeared on Stepcase Lifehack’s “7 Things You Should Add to Your Stop Doing List…Right Now!”: drifting, just the easy stuff and limiting your ambition.
- How many of these things do you do? Should you consider doing them to get ahead? From Time Management Ninja’s “To Get Ahead, Do 21 Things That Others Don’t”
- With allergy season in full swing, these could come in handy. From Lifehack’s “Make Your Own Sinus-Clearing Shower Tablets for Cheap, Effective Allergy and Cold Relief”
- This is an awesome tip for getting clothes to the laundry room without dropping them everywhere – and without a basket. From Lifehacker’s “Transport a Load of Laundry With One Hand, No Basket Required”
Photo by Spacemanbobby