Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- If you really want to get scientific about it, check out Lifehacker’s “Fill Out This One-Minute Form Every Day and Find Out Why Your Life Sucks (or Doesn’t)”
- I personally carry two things on my keychain: my house key and my car key. Lifehacker has an article on how to “Turn Your Keychain into a Pocketable Toolbox”. I don’t know. Is it worth it to carry all that stuff around?
- Too cool. Lifehacker’s “Make a DIY iPhone Tripod Mount with Two Binder Clips”
- I’m always amazed that people think that the Dollar Store always has good deals on everything. Not so. You have to be a savvy shopper. Lifehacker has a great article on “What’s a Steal and What’s Junk at the Dollar Store”
- If you are thinking about moving to making a living with your life passion, Bloom has a great series of articles, with practical advice in “25 Action Steps for Transitioning to Your Life Passion”
- I wish more managers understood this. It’s not about how long you work, it’s about how well you work. From Lifehacker’s “Why “We Need to Work Longer” Is Almost Always a Bad Idea”. (And once they are at this concept, we should be paid by results, not how long our fannies are in the chair)
- I have gone through some of the lessons on this site, and it make a whole lot of sense. Check it out at Jay Uhdinger’s “Success != Happiness”
Photo by Yogesh Mhatre