Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- If you feel like you want to learn something, but need structured classes (I do!) and don’t want to pay, here’s a bit of news for you: Harvard and MIT will have free online classes starting this fall. From Happy News: “Happy News – Harvard and MIT Announce Free Online Classes”
- An interesting journey through downsizing from Tiny Buddha. but this one actually comes with a great set of questions about things to keep and give away. From “Spring Cleaning from the Inside Out”
- I suffer from jet lag badly. Lifehacker points us toward an inforgraphic that can help. From “Avoid Jet Lag with This Start to Finish Cheat Sheet”
- I love the headline on this, as if it would be possible to organize my brain like my closet. But there are some good tips in here about mind dumps and why you should use them. From Stepcase Lifehack’s “How to Organize Your Brain for Better Productivity”
- I am always on the lookout for stain removers that work. Has anyone tried this? From Lifehacker’s “Get Rid of Underarm Stains with Dishwashing Detergent and Hydrogen Peroxide (Plus, Other DIY Cleaning Solutions)”
- This article is chock full of great tips. The contact one has saved me more than once, and setting up Gmail properly on my iPod as very handy. I will be checking out some of the other ones, though, including the snooze. From Lifehacker’s “Top 10 Clever Tricks Built Right Into Gmail”
Photo by blinkingidiot