Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- If you’re not going to deal with mail right away, at least keep it where you can find it. From Lifehacker’s “Make a Mail Basket for Weekly Processing”
- This post is about logic fallacies and blogging, but as we head into a election year here in the US, I think we all need to be on the lookout for these logic fallacies everywhere. From Daily Blog Tips’s “12 Logic Fallacies That Can Kill Your Blog Traffic”
- I am not sure what the title of the article has to do with the content, but this article has great advice about how to see options to your problems. From Stepcase Lifehack’s “When Life Hacks You Off”
- I like Moleskines as well as the next person, but never did understand the great lengths some go to make them mire useful (it screams non-simplicity in my book). Now an article at Do Fast And Well puts Moleskine hackers squarely in the cross-sights. From “Moleskine “hacks” highlight a shortcoming of bound notebooks”
- Amen! Get It Done Guy’s title says it all. From “How to Deal With a Whiner”
- I am not sure I would classify these as time management lies, but rather self-improvement or goal lies. Regardless, I saw myself in many of these. From Time Management Ninja’s “The Top 10 Time Management Lies We Tell Ourselves”
Photo by jenny downing