Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- It isn’t that you’re lazy or you don’t want it enough. You simply don’t have the tools right now. From Bloom’s “If You Don’t Do It, Does That Mean You Don’t Want It?”
- Did you ever wonder why so many companies want your data? Lifehacker explains why, and why you should defend your privacy at “Why You Should Care About and Defend Your Privacy”
- For those among us that think they can do everything (myself included), Everyday Bright has a great article on how to really figure out what you can do without suffering a breakdown or chucking in the towel. I love this step-by-step approach. From “How I Tamed My To-Do List, Stopped Looking Like a Flake, and Regained my Sanity”
- I have never seen these type of suggestions about fixing low self-esteem before. But it makes sense…if you find that you have a problem with yourself, do something to correct it. Feeling bad about it accomplishes nothing. From Lifehacker’s “A Simple Approach to Fixing Your Crappy Self-Esteem”
- From the Time Management Ninja: Seven ways that stress affects your productivity. From the article “Is Stress Destroying Your Productivity?”
Photo by TANAKA Juuyoh