Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- This article excited me in two ways: setting minimums, and scheduling time to pursue my dreams. From Pick The Brain’s “5 Powerful Ways to Make Time for Your Dreams”.
- Controlling your heating and sprinklers from Google? I don’t know whether to be amazed or scared. From Lifehacker’s “Home Heating Automation with Google Calendar”.
- Another article on how batching email is the most efficient. From Peter. Bregman’s “Coping with Email Overload”.
- Must-read wisdom from Ben Franklin. From dumb Little Man’s “14 Action Inducing Lessons from Benjamin Franklin”.
- A great article on how to use leverage to be more productive from Lifehack.org’s “7 Ways to Leverage Your Time to Increase Your Productivity”.
- I am going to try this method for decompression…time-ins. From Stepcase Lifehack’s “One Simple Thing You Can Do To Instantly Improve Your Day”.
- These lessons from Marc and Angel are often hard-learned. I will share this list with young people I know with the hopes that maybe one or two of them won’t have to learn these the hard way. From “12 Truths You Should Know by Now”.
- Burnout seems to be popping up all over my readings lately – maybe just because I’m more aware of it, being there myself. Tiny Buddha has a great article on what happened from a 30 day digital break – and how to take one. From “How to Avoid Burnout and Take a Digital Break”.
- How does your pantry look? Is it full of food, yet you keep buying more? It’s time to use it up and clean it up! From Small Notebook’s “Use Up the Pantry Clutter”.
Photo by rmlowe