Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- This is not another typical motivation article. This talks about some real methods to combating the real causes of lack of motivation. From Wise Bread’s “But I Don’t Want To! Secrets to Self-Motivation”
- Some great tips on email management from the Time Management Ninja’s “Don’t Touch That Email Unless You Are Going To Do Something With It”
- If you have ever wondered how much of your life gets sucked up by little tasks, The Get-it-done Guy has the formula. Check i tout at “The 30/3 Rule”
- We’ve been having a lot of electrical storms, and I was looking for a good rule of thumb to teach my daughter. I found it at Tipnut at “Lightning, Thunder & The 30-30 Rule”
- Stepcase Lifehack asks a good question: “Is Fear of Success Limiting Your Productivity?” Is it?
- You can steer your life, or it can steer you. Stepcase Lifehack has a great article called “10 Essential Ways to Hack Your Life (Instead of Letting Life Hack You)”
- Being too busy can be ignored, becomes it comes on gradually. Here are 7 Signs that you are too busy, from Stepcase Lifehack’s “7 Signs That You’re Way Too Busy”
Photo by woodleywonderworks