Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- These are great tips for ending conversations. We had a system at work that if an empty IM came from the office manager, I was to go and rescue her from a conversation with the office boor. From Lifehacker’s “How to Get Rid of People Who’ve Overstayed Their Welcome”
- A poster from Copyblogger that tells the truth about writing: there are no shortcuts. From “10 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer (Poster)”
- An interesting take on reading blogs…that we should make something of everything we read. I like the idea and will have to think through some of these strategies. From Problogger’s “This Post Will Change the Way You Read Blogs. Guaranteed.”
- Amazing uses for binder clips. Check them out! I love the one to keep cables from slipping off the desk. From Lifehacker’s Top 10 DIY Miracles You Can Accomplish with a $1 Binder Clip
- A must-read article on “4 Lessons In Creativity From John Cleese” from Co.Create.
- Hints on hitting the ground running from FastCompany’s “What The Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast”
Photo by Patrick Hoesly