Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- Feng Shui often lends itself to productivity and simplicity because clearing out stuff is a basis for Feng Shui. And when you clear out stuff, you simplify and get less distracted. FengShuiAtWork has posted an infograph in 10 tips you should do — and they should boost your productivity! From “10 Feng Shui Tips You should Apply in 2012 [Infographic]”
- This is a good set of reminders; the last one is one we all need – ‘Sometimes it’s okay if the only thing you’re doing is breathing’. From Marc And Angel’s “10 Reminders Worth Reviewing Daily”
- If you don’t know about PocketMod, you can find not only a link to the original PocketMod website but a fun little habit changer. From Do Fast And Well’s “Do Fast and Well: Hipster ‘notebook’ – PocketMod”
- These four things are humongous time sucks. Can you stop them? From Daytimer’s “Stop Doing These 4 Things at Work and Start Being More Productive”
- This is a great reminder that you have to maintain your perspective. From Time Management Ninja’s “The Need to Zoom Out and Get Some Perspective”
Photo by papalars