Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- This is a great reminder that you have to maintain your perspective. From Time Management Ninja’s “The Need to Zoom Out and Get Some Perspective”
- I wonder how many things I do that are in the “things that are unimportant and distract me from the important ones…” I can think of many I engages in this evening. From Lifehacker’s “The Three Piles of Life Helps You Decide What’s Really Important”
- The world would be a lot nicer with less snarkiness. I am more than a bit of a smart a$$ but I have tried to tone it down. Lifehacker has a great article about the causes and fixes for being a jerk at “The Snarky Voice in Your Head Is Killing Your Productivity; Here’s How to Stop It”
- Sometimes little things make a big difference. We see this with microloans, and now from the Simple Dollar comes microrewards. From “Microrewarding Yourself”
- This is a good reminder. Sometimes all it takes to get something started is just doing the first thing. Blocked on writing? Just open the word processor. Putting off cleaning? Get out the cleaning supplies. You’d be surprised what happens next. From Daily Blog Tips “Procrastinating on a Project? Start with the Smallest Possible Step”
Photo by kevin dooley