Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- Two very important tips in here, among others: “Don’t use email as a task manager” and set up a mental budget. From Stepcase Lifehack’s “35 Quick and Simple Tips for Better Productivity”
- Stepcase Lifehack has a great article on the habit loop, what it is and how to use it at “The Amazing Secret Behind All Habits”. It’s worth careful reading if you are trying to get rid of a bad habit.
- The Time Management Ninja has 21 ways to crush your procrastination. Which ones can you use? “21 Ways to Crush Your Procrastination”
- “‘Finished last’ will always be better than ‘Did not finish’, which always trumps ‘Did not start.'” Good reminders about productivity from Marc and Angel’s “60 Empowering Quotes to Help You Get Things Done”
- “Life is for living, not productivity.” I love how Leo looks at unused time – not to be filled with activity – but to ponder what would bring the most enjoyment. From Zen Habit’s “Why Killing Time Isn’t a Sin”
Photo by vitroid