Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- Sometimes forcing yourself to do something is not the best way of beating procrastination. Sometimes it is better to ease in. Lifehacker has a great article on how to do this technique — which they term “solar flaring” — at “Overcome Procrastination with ‘Solar Flaring’”
- One of the downside of things being electronic is that they have no bulk. So while you may thing that because everything is on your computer, you have no clutter. Not so. Lifehacker teaches us how to really declutter your computer. From “Destress Your Tech with a Delete Binge”
- This is an interesting article from a blog from which I have never shared before. But the universal truth is there…we can choose to wallow in it, or not. From Life After Tampons “A Note to Over-Thinkers Everywhere — Because I’m a REALLY Slow Learner!”
- I love this idea of an inbox just of things that make you feel good. Has anyone tried it? I think it would be great! From Matt Madiero’s “The In(spire)box: How to Use Your Email Powers for Good”
- Sometimes it is not the answer, but the question. From Seth Godin’s “Seth’s Blog”
Photo by jenny downing