Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- If you are looking for some stress-reduction, check out this article from Dumb Little Man: “Six Simple Ways to Reduce Your Stress Levels”
- A good reminder. As I let go of a negative work situation, I need to readjust myself and my attitude. From Marc and Angel’s “10 Ways to Defend Yourself Against Negativity”
- I come by my perfectionism after a lifetime of work at it. It does sap the creativity. This article from Tiny Buddha reminds me that Good Enough is best. From “Overcoming Perfectionism in a Culture That Promotes It”
- If self-improvement is bringing on self-loathing, Jennifer Louden has a way past that. She shares it at “Self-Improvement Can Breed Self-Yuck”
- I disagree with the author’s assertion that not being a morning person means you believe you have no control over the flow of the day…not being a morning person means that I am not as on my game in the morning as I am later in the day. Regardless, the rest of the article about how to set the tone for the day applies, whether you are perky at 6 a.m. or not. From Pick The Brain’s “How to Develop a Nurturing Morning Routine”
Photo by jenny downing