Tuesdays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- I’m not sure how I missed this article when it first came out. Unlimited vacation? I could see how it would work well for me. I probably wouldn’t take as much, but I wouldn’t have stressed out about having to work half days during a recent trip to visit my sick mother… from Fast Company’s “Unlimited Vacation Doesn’t Create Slackers–It Ensures Productivity”
- I think there are some good points in this article. I am rarely bored, but my daughter complains frequently that she is bored. It really is a matter of being content, even if that means you are doing nothing. From Stepcase Lifehack’s “How to Overcome Boredom”
- Many productive people find themselves plagued with a messy workspace. These tips from Stepcase Lifehack tell us how to get past it. From “10 Simple Steps to Conquering Your Messy Desk”
- Did you ever think that social media at work would make you more productive? I don’t, but ComplianceAndSafety.com does. They share their theory at “Social Media Infographic: Restricting Social Media at Work”
- If you find yourself battling with negative reactions, Be More With Less has a great article on small things you can do to get rid of them. From “Micro Strategies to Eradicate Your Negative Reactions”
- I will be incorporating this tip into my holiday planning…which starts next week (not because I am anxious for the holidays, but because November is filled with writing!) From Remember the Milk’s “Tips & Tricks Tuesday: Planning holiday gifts”
Photo by TANAKA Juuyoh
Did you know you can get Twitter and Facebook updates from this blog? For Twitter, look for @SmplProdBlog. On Facebook it’s Facebook.com/SimpleProductivity. You can also find me at Google+ as firstname.lastname@example.org.