Fridays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- Guilt is a powerful motivator. Lifehacker shares some apps that guilt you into doing the stuff you need to do. From “The Most Sadistic Apps That Force You to Get Stuff Done”
- This is a great little article,and the graphics are great! From Stepcase Lifehack’s “How to be the Jedi Master of Your Own Time”
- This is a good way to deal with spam from a friend….from Lifehacker’s “Gmail Allows You to Mark Spam Email from Friends as Suspicious”
- Baby wipes will work. So will hand sanitizer. From Lifehacker’s “Clean a Dry Erase Board with Baby Wipes”
- I think these tips, aimed at those who work from home, also apply to those that don’t. From Daytimer’s “4 Essential Goal-Setting Tips for Successful Home Office or Small Businesses”
Photo by dresdnhope