Fridays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- Rice in the salt keeps it clump free (their tip)…and a soda cracker in the sugar does the same thing (my tip). From Lifehacker’s “Keep Your Salt Clump-Free with a Few Grains of Rice”
- Having just recently come into the realm of smart phones and texting, I found myself wishing that I could schedule texts like email. And then Lifehacker showcases this! From “Txtot Schedules Text Messages to Be Sent at a Later Time”
- This is a great way to look at simplifying your task list and schedule. From Midway Simplicity’s “4 Rituals to Simplify Your Life — Without Decluttering a Thing”
- I love Mark Forster’s take on large task lists…that the tasks are there to bury the few that need to be done. From “The Simplest and Most Effective Method of All?”
- Washing machines can get very dirty. Lifehacker shares an article on how to clean them. From “Clean Your Washing Machine To Keep Clothes Fresh”
Photo by kevin dooley