Fridays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- For those needing to network, but not knowing how, Lifehacker has a great article on how to do it well. From “How to Skip the Sleaze and Build a Real Professional Network”
- Gmail has some new features to help with your email. From Lifehacker’s “Gmail Gets a New Tabbed View So You Can See What’s New at a Glance”
- The geek in me always wants to automate my home. However, I don’t think I’m ready for the super serious hacking of the most complex solutions. Lifehacker covers them all from really easy to intricate at “How Can I Get Started with Home Automation?”
- I wonder if this works…using safety pins in the dryer to eliminate static…anyone know? From Lifehacker’s “Eliminate Static Electricity with a Safety Pin”
- What an awesome Gmail tip! Find all your receipts with a simple search, already built in. From Lifehacker’s “Find Receipts in Gmail with This Hidden Smart Label”
- Lifehacker shares a non-poisonous way to deal with ants. From “Kill Ants Safely With Cornmeal”
- This is a good thing to know. In the US, the post office will return a lost drivers license that is put in a mailbox. From Lifehacker’s “Return a Lost Driver’s License By Dropping It In Any Mailbox”
- We know what we need to do…how about what we should stop? From Marc and Angels’s “7 Things You Need to Stop Doing Every Day”
Photo by longhairbroad. Licensed under Creative Commons.