Fridays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- A great article about Warren Buffett and how he is stingy with time…and what it gets him. From Lifehacker’s “Why Some of the World’s Most Productive People Have Empty Schedules”
- This is a great run-down on the different types of pain medication. It is thorough, and has good information. (Although it does not cover the specific uses of naproxen for women’s issues…check with your doctor for that). From Lifehacker’s “What’s the Difference Between Pain Relievers? Should I Buy Generic?”
- I first saw this idea in a Reader’s Digest book of home tips about 20 years ago, but it is a good one. Use the space next to your fridge for a pantry. From Lifehacker’s “DIY Roll-Out Pantry Saves Space in Your Kitchen”
- A scary article about what may be in your spices…all the more reason to feel good about growing your own. From Wisebread’s “Are Your Spices Fake?”
- Toxic people are everywhere and some are very well camouflaged. Here is an article to help you find out if the company you keep is good or not. From Marc and Angels’s “9 Warning Signs You’re in Bad Company”
- Saying no to something is saying yes to something else. But that doesn’t make it any easier. Lifehack.org has an article to make it easier. From “Problems Saying No? 11 Ready Tips to Say No To Others”
- I wish I had this tutorial on making butter when I was doing it. Unfortunately I followed instructions to add ice cubes to the mixer. Fortunately I was able to duck as they went airborne and I was only struck on my arm. This guide will work…I know because I have used all these methods. From Lifehack.org’s “How to Make Butter at Home: 3 Ridiculously Simple Methods”
- This is a great story about helping people out. From Tiny Buddha’s “You Have the Power to Change Someone’s Day for the Better”
- Time management, or lack of it, can affect all areas of your life. The Time Management Ninja talks about it at “7 Ways Your Time Management Is Putting You At Risk”
Photo by jenny downing. Licensed under Creative Commons.