Fridays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- This is a great tip to transport CDs and DVDs in a pinch…use a book! From Lifehacker’s “Hold Loose CDs in a Book for Easy Transportation”
- There are some tricks in this article about the iPhone’s accessibility. I am going to try. Out the Guided Access one, because my daughter always seems to go elsewhere after using my phone. From Lifehacker’s “The Secret Powers Hidden in Your iPhone’s Accessibility Options”
- If you have ever gotten sidetracked while shopping online, Dumb Little Man has an article o how to avoid it at “Stop Wasting Time and Money With These 6 Productive Steps to Shopping Online – by Dumb Little Man”
- f you’re not where you want to be with your yearly goals, don’t give up. Try the steps from Dumb Little Man to get moving. From “Don’t Waste Another Day! Get Motivated With 8 Ways To Put A Rocket Under Your Butt And Get 2013 Back On Track! – by Dumb Little Man”
- For me, it wasn’t just a day, it was a whole week. These tips will help you get through however long things are off-kilter. From Time Management Ninja’s “9 Ways to Get Things Done When Everything Is Going Wrong”
- Awesome article. Phone calls go much quicker when you know what you have to discuss. From Lifehacker’s “Write Notes Before Making a Phone Call to Stay Focused”
- “Focus takes effort.” Overloading yourself from fear of missing out actually makes you miss out. From Lifehacker’s “‘The More You Fear Missing Out, the More You Actually Miss Out’”
- “Knowledge isn’t bad — but gaining it is a waste of time if it doesn’t lead to action!” A good thought…From “2 Thoughts on Opportunity and Success to Kickstart Your Week”
- These are some really great tips! From Wisebread’s “15 Essential Life Hacks That Will Save You Time in the Morning”
Photo by jonycunha. Licensed under Creative Commons.