Fridays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- So true. You can’t counter inaction with anything but action. From Lifehacker’s “”Regret For Wasted Time Is More Wasted Time””
- …and you can kill ants with 409, and immobilize wasps with hairspray. From Lifehacker’s “Knock Out Flies with Glass Cleaner”
- As my daughter approaches middle school, we have noticed more and more inclination to be distracted. We have had to take her electronics until she can show she has done everything she needs to. I’m glad to know she’s not the only one. From Dumb Little Man’s “Don’t Let Your Children Fail In School. Know The Top 3 Distractions That Keep Students From Studying. – by Dumb Little Man”
- I have heard these excuses time and again from people I have mentored. Excuses are like rectums…everyone has one and they all stink. From Marc and Angels’s “25 Excuses You Must Drop to Be Happy”
- Are you doing all of these regularly? These tips can make the difference between a life of stress and a life of accomplishment. From the Positivity Blog’s “Simpler Daily Work: 13 Smart Habits That Will Help You”
- This isn’t the article I was expecting, but I was intrigued by the point about the job…from Time Management Ninja’s “The Power of Putting Hard Stops on Your Activities”
- “What can I do, right now, that would be the most powerful use of this moment?” Peter Bregman asks this question at “A Question That Can Change Your Life”
Photo by longhairbroad. Licensed under Creative Commons.