Fridays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- This is a great summary on effective change. From Ian’s Messy Desk and “How to Change Your Life”
- Stress can often be the result of a choice. Zen Habits has a great article on this at “The Calm Approach”
- Like most people in the US I have extra weight to lose. This year it is not just about feeling better…I have to lose the weight to stop the upward creep of my blood pressure. Unfortunately, following the advice I have seen out there doesn’t work. This article at Dumb Little Man is from a trainer who has been there…and shares what really works. From “5 Weight Loss Mistakes Women Should Stop Making – by Dumb Little Man”
- I have found this to be true. Gratitude can turn a sucky day around faster than chocolate. From Lifehack.org’s “Gratitude Leads to Happiness: Here’s How”
- An interesting thought on how to change a no into a yes from Seth Godin. From “Coming from ‘no'”
- These screen cleaners seem to be very handy. I have a couple from various merchants, but I haven’t used them. My husband loves his, though. From Lifehacker’s “cClean Attaches a Screen Cleaning Wipe to Your Mobile Device”
- These “gifts” are not tangible, but very important. From Marc and Angel’s “10 Gifts You Deserve to Give Yourself”
Photo by Gruenewiese86. Licensed under Creative Commons.