Fridays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- Don’t throw out crystallized honey. This trick from Lifehacker will show you how to salvage it. From “Remove Crystals from Honey with a Hot Water Bath”
- Good tips for driving in winter weather from Lifehacker’s “The Ten Worst Things You Can Do While Driving In Winter”
- Pulling snow off your roof is common practice where I come from. Here is a good way to make a cheap snow removal tool that doesn’t require standing on the roof to shovel it. From Lifehacker’s “The DIY Snow Ripper Can Eliminate Snow From Your Roof in Minutes”
- This is a really great idea for having healthy and cheap lunches. From the Simple Dollar’s “The Slow Cooker Lunch Cycle”
- Sometimes it is hard to remove a splinter from a child’s hand because of the fear of tweezers or needles. This trick to use glue can work, and the kids think it is cool. From Lifehack.org’s “Remove a Splinter Using Elmer’s Glue”
Photo by cfaobam. Licensed under Creative Commons.