Fridays are open loop days at SimpleProductivity blog.
- We have used this service at some of our favorite campgrounds (including state and national), and loved it. You get to pick exactly what site you get. Wonderful. From Lifehacker’s “Reserve America Lets You Find and Reserve Campsites”
- Amazing…I was looking for a way to do this last week, for the exact book featured! Now I will have better ways to do notes! From Lifehacker’s “Send Your Kindle Book Notes and Highlighted Passages to Evernote”
- I don’t know why I didn’t think of this, it seems so obvious to remove the excess packaging! From Lifehacker’s “Store Pre-Scrambled Eggs in a Bottle for No-Mess Camping Food”
- I think this article tackles the most difficult part of positive affirmations. From Time Buddha’s “Why Positive Affirmations Don’t Always Work (and What Does)”
- I have often found myself shouting at Siri as I am trying to have her help me. Mainly because I don’t quite speak her language. IMore has the guide at “How to use Siri for iPhone and iPad: The ultimate guide”
- I am trying this method of getting reminders later in the day, because I ignored them first thing in the morning. From Remember The Milk’s “Tips & Tricks Tuesday: Getting a daily reminder later in the day”
Photo by Andrew Gustar. Licensed under Creative Commons.