In this episode I talk about lapses to important things in my life, and how I countered this with habit stacking. Like this:Like Loading…Read More...
I’m taking a writing vacation, so I thought I would share the top posts read on SimpleProductivityBlog.com in 2014.Read More...
I’m taking a writing vacation this week.
Over the life of this blog, I have written two articles on the theme “10 Things You Don’t Know About Me.” I thought I would toss a third into the bucket.Read More...
On Fridays I pull the best of my blog readings to share with readers. Topics can come from anywhere, and cover anything.
This week I highlight articles on
- not pushing yourself too hard; an analog task tracking/prioritization on the wall
- how Bill Nye The Science Guy works
- why you should take notes by hand (and plan by hand!)
- lessons from dogs on expectations
- the most important question to ask yourself at the end of the day
- when time-tracking hurts
- saving money on food
- what success boils down to
- washing grapes
- more uses for your slow cooker
- …and more!
A couple of weeks ago we talked about how to spring clean your calendar. The same sort of productivity boost can be had by cleaning your task list. Today we will look at why and how to clean your task list.Read More...