Mondays are productivity days at SimpleProductivity blog.
I’ve decided to take a week off from blogging. For your reading, I have put together some posts with links to posts you might have missed!
- Filing Heresy: One Box Filing Using a filing cabinet is optional. You can use a single box, and the world will not end.
- A reader question inspired the What Do I Use? article. I am still using this system today!
- The title says it all: One Great Way To Get Past Productivity Blockages
- Sometimes it takes a “won’t” list to balance out to the “will” list. Here are the Things I’m not going to do anymore
- Here are 5 Reasons To Use Checklists
- And 4 Ways To Keep On Track During A Schedule Disruption
- Do you know where your time goes? Here is instruction on Doing A Time Audit
Photo by virtualphotographystudio