Wednesdays are simplicity days at SimpleProductivity blog.
I’ve decided to take a week off from blogging. For your reading, I have put together some posts with links to posts you might have missed!
- Cooking can take a lot of time. We implemented a One night vegetarian to help.
- Not everyone is cut out to be a Flybaby. And if you aren’t, the problem isn’t with you, trust me. Here are the reasons Why Flylady Didn’t Work for Me.
- My reading backlog is slowly going down. Here are the ways to Simplifying the Reading Backlog.
- I write this blog, and my books, after working a day job and caring for my family. Writing has got to be uncomplicated, or I won’t get to it. Here are ways to Simplifying NaNoWriMo (and Other Writing)
- I’ve implemented the suggestions from the readers on Automating Family Calendars With Cozi. We now have Cozi pull straight from our Google calendars, and my husband’s Outlook calendar links automagically.
- Here are 10 Things to Simplify Today.
- And what list post would be complete without another list post? 10 Must-Follow Blogs in Simplicity.
Photo by virtualphotographystudio