It’s January first, the day that we seem to make “the start” of plans. Most people plan to do something – whether it is lose weight, exercise more, improve their diet, fortify their relationships. Are you one of those? I am.
Barrie Davenport, of Live Bold And Bloom, has put together something really amazing. She has gathered 23 of the top personal development bloggers and offered their courses together at a fraction of the cost. You get $1000 worth of training for $97.
Yes, you read that right. That’s more than 90% off the original price.
Here’s the deal: it will only be offered for a short period of time. So if you want to get this deal, get on the waiting list by clicking here.
Here are the contributors:
- Barrie Davenport (Live Bold and Bloom; The Daily Brainstorm; A-List Blog Marketing)
- Stephanie Wetzel (Trading Pounds)
- Steve Aitchison (Change Your Thoughts)
- Jonathan Wells (Advanced Life Skills)
- Erin Falconer (Pick the Brain)
- Katie Tallo (Momentum Gathering)
- Jason Gracia (Motivation 123)
- Ev’Yan Nasman (Sex, Love, and Liberation)
- Henrik Edberg (The Positivity Blog)
- Peep Laja (The One Question)
- Steve Kamb (Nerd Fitness)
- Joshua Becker (Becoming Minimalist)
- Corey Allen (Simple Marriage)
- Jonathan Mead (Illuminated Mind)
- Charlie Gilkey (Productive Flourishing)
- Marelisa Fabrega (Abundance Blog)
- Tammy Strobel (Rowdy Kittens)
- Peter Sinclair, (Motivational Memo)
- Dirk DeBruin (Upgrade Reality)
- Peter Clemmons (The Change Blog)
- Andrea Owen (Your Kick-Ass Life)
- Evelyn Lin (Abundance Tapestry)
- Anastasiya Goers (Balance in Me)
- Sam Spurlin (Sam Spurlin.com)
This list reads like my blog reader – most of these folks are people I follow and pass on to you during Open Loop Tuesdays!
So don’t wait! Get on the waiting list now because this will be a limited time run!