Mondays are productivity days at SimpleProductivity blog.
For a lighter Monday, I thought I would give you the top 10 signs you know you’re addicted to lists:
- You have to put “sleep” and “eat” on your list, or you won’t do them.
- Publisher’s Clearinghouse shows up at your door with a large check and you say “I can’t do this, it’s not on my list.”
- You have lists of lists of lists.
- Your first response to anything is “I need to make a list.”
- You put the impending delivery of your child on a list.
- You have backups of your lists in case you misplace one.
- You panic when Remember the Milk goes down.
- You put “play with children” on your list.
- You have trouble reading anything not in list format.
- You put reading a list post about being addicted to lists on a list of things to be read.
Photo by kusabi